Music at Holy Cross focuses on one biblically based principle: “Make a Joyful Noise unto the Lord”. With this in mind it matters not how proficient you are in your gifts of music but that you feel called to share them and lead others in worship. Our blend of music takes traditional hymns, contemporary music, and gospel then adds its own very distinct sound. Our instruments span from guitars to piano, mandolin to psaltery and harmonica to organ with styles ranging from choral to rock and spiritual. This eclectic sound is both inclusive and inviting in our worship as all are active participants including the congregation. Come join us for a truly worshipful experience as we pray twice through music, with hearts and minds. Rehearsals are Thursday’s at 6:30 pm. Warm-ups are Sunday mornings at 9:00 am with music beginning at 10:00 am. Come sing with us and bring your heart! Soon we will have a concert and special worship service schedule! If you would like to contact our music director click here
Rehearsals: Thursdays@6:30pm till 8:00pm
Sundays@9:00am for warm-ups
Getting connected with music ministries
To help us simply email us at email@example.com
- Check out our concert and special services calendar.
- The music team has developed an outreach program. Help us find musicians in need.
- Help us find young people in need of instruments. We seek to encourage musical gift in children and youth. Don't let finances stand in the way!
- Donate your instruments to the music program. We can find a home for them!
- Help us make the sound of Holy Cross better. We are in need of good equipment to enhance our worship.
Jamey Graves Music Director